Accounting Assistant – Full Time
We’re hiring for a Full-Time (Monday – Friday) Accounting Assistant. The successful candidate will work within Intelliware’s Accounting Department providing administrative and accounting support.
- Accounts receivable, posting and reconciliation
- Accounts payable, data entry and coding
- Banking functions, preparation of and completion of deposits
- Preparation of HST returns and assistance with other required filings
- Coordination and management of time and expense management data
- General accounting functions including filing, accounts maintenance, correspondence and other duties as assigned
- Accounting Diploma/Degree (or equivalent education/experience)
- 2+ years’ experience in an accounting/administrative support function
- Experience with accounting software packages (QuickBooks is an asset)
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Work experience within a small to medium size company
Intelliware is committed to diversity in the workplace. We are an inclusive employer and welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Applicants’ needs will be accommodated during our recruitment and selection process so please advise us if you require accommodation.