Software Developer Internship
Intelliware is hiring Software Developer Interns (8-16 months) for May 2018. If you are enrolled in a post-secondary co-operative education program, we’d love to hear from you.
Intelliware develops custom software for leading organizations across a variety of industry sectors such as Financial Services, Healthcare, ICT and Retail. Our 20+ year history, leadership, people and organization are all focused on building great software that is created responsibly and is delivered on-time and on-budget. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, our office is close to the TTC and GO Transit.
An Intelliware internship offers an opportunity to be part of a top-notch team and to work on a wide range of complex projects. We have a unique team-based Agile environment with collaborative project rooms where you’ll find continuous learning opportunities and challenging work. Project teams work closely with client subject matter experts, end users and IT teams to deliver anything from proof-of-concept prototypes to bulletproof, long living, high volume production applications.
While working within a team in an agile environment, you will be:
- Developing creative, innovative and practical solutions
- Producing clear and maintainable code
- Participating in design/architectural discussions
- Investigating, learning and applying new technologies/processes to your project
- Participating in estimating, tasking, status and stand-up meetings
- Signing up for and completing development tasks
- Actively pairing during task implementation
- Interacting with the client representative to clarify requirements
- Working with the rest of your project team to deliver an application on-time and on-budget
- Familiarity working with Relational Database Management Systems
- Mobile/Web design experience
- Self-motivated and ability to work well in a team
- Enthusiasm for Agile approaches to software development
- Diverse outside interests