Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Intelliware is committed to:
- Promoting diversity and inclusion among all employees, job applicants, clients and vendors
- Creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive working environment and culture
- Ensuring expectations set by the Ontario Human Right Commission are met or exceeded related to equal treatment and employment standards
Areas of Focus
- – DE&I learning and development opportunities
- – Policies, procedures and practices related to DE&I in the workplace
- – Supporting and celebrating our diverse communities
- – Monitoring and growing our impact
Our DE&I Team
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) team is committed to promoting the right initiatives and keeping us accountable. We recognize the importance of embracing and valuing differences, and our DE&I initiatives focus on several areas:
Ethnicity, Culture, and Religion
We strive to educate ourselves and others on the different cultures, identities, and insights of diverse groups, including Black, Asian, Indigenous, and more.
Our DE&I initiatives provide learning and development opportunities, leadership programs, and support for women throughout their career journey. We celebrate the success of women and recognize the important contributions they make to our organization.
We support the 2SLGBTQI+ community through our Pride initiatives. We host a variety of events and initiatives throughout the year and partner with non-profit and professional organizations to advocate for the rights of the 2SLGBTQI+ community.
We provide support and assistance to people living with disabilities and neurodivergent individuals. We promote discussions, events, sponsorships, and learning initiatives to foster a more inclusive workplace for all.