Technology Assessments and Roadmaps
- Evaluate how technology could better be leveraged in your organization
- Create plans for your new or existing technology
- Support from our experienced technology leadership team for your major IT initiatives
- Agile, reliable, milestone-driven software development
- Custom enterprise and mobile applications
- Focus on extensibility and maintainability
- HL7 integration experts
- EMR integration
- IT system consolidation
Agile process ensures high velocity delivery
- Mitigate project risk and deliver value faster
Experienced team of healthcare technology experts
- Our healthcare leadership has been together for over a decade delivering technology solutions to the healthcare industry
Quality that healthcare demands
- Our team has a reputation for successfully solving the toughest IT challenges
- The leading open source enterprise portal solution.
- Used by many Healthcare organizations across North America such as the Certification Commission for Healthcare Information Technology (CCHIT), the Blue Cross, Blue Shield, MedImpact, and HealthPRO.
- Business friendly: A leading product with a low total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Developer friendly: Flexible, scalable and secure.
- User friendly: Easy-to-use and customize.
eConsult & eReferrals
- A web-based application that gathers information about a care referral and formats the referral data using HL7 standard messages.
- Applicable for many types of care referrals: rehabilitation, community support services, medical orders, mental health and addictions, and more.
- Business friendly: Eliminates manual processes, captures wait-times and service trends, and enables analysis and action.
- IT friendly: Manage referrals electronically in a standardized data format with minimal support and maintenance required.
- User friendly: Easy-to-use web-based service with an intuitive user interface.
- TL7 is a suite of tools that allows developers of HL7 v3 based systems to test the compatibility of their messages with specific implementations.
- An HL7 test sandbox designed for developers to:
- Learn about the standards in an interactive way;
- Look up reference data about HL7; and
- Experiment with processing messages (even when the messages aren’t 100% perfect).
- Business friendly: A multi-user, multi-jurisdictional and very cost effective tool.
Ken Stevens VP, Healthcare
- Oversaw the technical integration of Healthwatch™ into multiple Provincial Medication Management Systems across Canada.
- Co-chair of Interoperability and Innovation Committee for ITAC Health.
- For over 20 years, Ken has defined, developed, integrated and managed complex business applications including large strategic direction and planning initiatives.
- He has led healthcare informatics development and integration initiatives collaborating with OTN, Canada Health Infoway, ITAC, HealthPRO, and the Hospital for Sick Children.
- Bachelor’s degrees in Philosophy and Pure Mathematics from the University of Waterloo.
- PhD in Mathematics from the University of Toronto.
- Ken designed and coded the first web edition of the Globe and Mail.
- In his spare time, Ken designs and publishes board games.
Louis Richer Director, Solution Delivery – Healthcare
- Louis designed and delivered the first batch dispensing feature for Healthwatch™, providing support for medication management within hospitals and long-term-care facilities.
- Implemented real-time integration with Tandem National Drug Claims Adjudication.
- Medication Inventory tracking and prescription label integration.
- Over 15 years experience designing and delivering custom software.
- A proven career collaborating with customers and development teams to provide strategic vision, guidance and recommendations based on business drivers and technical input.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Physics from Concordia University.
- Bachelor of Law Degree from Dalhousie University, and an MBA from McGill University.
Cesar Farell Healthcare Technology Director
- Cesar Farell Healthcare Technology Director
- Cesar led the technical strategy, design, planning initiatives and delivery on a wide variety of projects for HealthWatch™, Shoppers Drug Mart’s Pharmacy Management System
- Integrated with Canada Vigilance Adverse Reaction Online Database
- Integrated with numerous Provincial Drug Information Systems (BC, NL, AB, SK).
- Senior Architect with over 12 years of enterprise software design and development.
- Chair of Medication Management Standards Committee for the Canadian Standards Collaborative.
- Bachelor of Math Degree from the University of Waterloo.
- Master of Mechanical Engineering Degree from the University of Toronto.
BC Holmes Chief Technologist
- Led the development of the Infoway Message Builder API, an HL7v3 library used by multiple vendors across Canada to exchange Healthcare data.
- Designed and built testlevel7.com, a multi-jurisdictional HL7 message validation tool used to support automated testing in the development of HL7 applications.
- Senior Architect with over 20 years of software development experience.
- BC has extensive experience leading solution architecture and delivery of health informatics systems integration and product development.
- She has deep e-Health domain knowledge and has presented at numerous industry events on the topic of HL7v3, the Infoway Message Builder and Hacking e-Health.
- BC lead the team that implemented the first web banking application in Canada.
- Bachelor of Math Degree from the University of Waterloo.
Jason Roberts Healthcare Software Standards Specialist
- Jason led the team who delivered the Infoway Message Remixer, a tool used to track variations in healthcare standards across Canada.
- Baker Cell Pill Counting integration, eRx Script Exchange integration.
- Senior Developer with over 15 years of software development experience and over 8 years of health informatics experience/expertise.
- Chair of the non-clinical registries standards committee for the Canadian Standards Collaborative.
- Jason collaborates with industry experts including e-Health Standards stakeholders and licensed pharmacists to gather, analyze and harmonize conflicting requirements, and design value-added solutions.